IATA code: BA
Destinations number: 169
Fleet: 252 aircraft
Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, Boeing 777, Embraer 170, Embraer 190
Loyalty programs: Executive Club, Premier
British Airways (BA) is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom and its largest airline, based on fleet size, international flights and international destinations. EasyJet has left BA in the second place though in terms of passengers carrying.
British Airways, along with American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Canadian Airlines, was a founding member of Oneworld, the third airline alliance behind SkyTeam and Star Alliance.
In 2011, after the merger with Iberia and the cooperation with American Airlines on transatlantic routes, International Airlines Croup (IAG) was created, the world's third-largest airline, in terms of annual revenue and the second largest airline group in Europe.
Thanks to its partnerships and codeshare agreement, British Airways is one of the few airlines that fly to all six inhabited continents, with one of the largest and most modern fleets in the world.
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
BA runs the largest number of flights from Europe to overseas destinations.
For London Olympics 2012, British Airways launched 9 Olympic-themed jets, painted to resemble giant gold doves.
British Airways was the airline partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games, which flew the Olympic flame from Athens International Airport to RNAS Culdrose.
1. Aberdeen, Dyce (ABZ)
2. Antigua, V.C. Bird Intl (ANU)
3. Manama, Bahrain International (BAH)
4. Cape Town, International (CPT)
5. Johannesburg, International (JNB)
6. London, Gatwick (LGW)
7. London, Heathrow (LHR)
8. Manchester (MAN)
9. Nassau, Intl (NAS)
10. Sydney, Kingsford Smith (SYD)
11. Abuja, International (ABV)
12. Accra, Kotoka (ACC)
13. Malaga (AGP)
14. Algiers, Houari Boumediene (ALG)
15. Amsterdam, schiphol (AMS)
16. Stockholm, Arlanda (ARN)
17. Athens, Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH)
18. Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int (ATL)
19. Abu Dhabi, Intl (AUH)
20. Barcelona, El Prat De Llobregat (BCN)
21. Bermuda, International (BDA)
22. Bridgetown, Grantley Adams Intl (BGI)
23. Bangkok, International (BKK)
24. Bologna, Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ)
25. Bangalore, Hal (BLR)
26. Bordeaux, (BOD)
27. Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji (BOM)
28. Boston, Logan International (BOS)
29. Bari, Palese (BRI)
30. Brussels, (BRU)
31. Mulhouse/Basel, Euro Swiss CH (BSL)
32. Budapest, Ferihegy (BUD)
33. Baltimore/Washington, Thurgood Marshall (BWI)
34. Cagliari, Elmas (CAG)
35. Cairo, International (CAI)
36. Paris, Charles De Gaulle (CDG)
37. Copenhagen, Kastrup (CPH)
38. Catania, Fontanarossa (CTA)
39. Cancun (CUN)
40. Dar Es Salaam, International (DAR)
41. Dubrovnik (DBV)
42. New Delhi, Indira Gandhi Intl (DEL)
43. Denver, International (DEN)
44. Dallas, Ft Worth Intl (DFW)
45. Moscow, Domodedovo (DME)
46. Dammam, King Fahd International (DMM)
47. Doha (DOH)
48. Durban, International (DUR)
49. Dusseldorf, International (Rhein-Ruhr) (DUS)
50. Dubai (DXB)
51. Entebbe (EBB)
52. Edinburgh, Turnhouse (EDI)
53. Newark, Liberty International (EWR)
54. Buenos Aires, Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini (EZE)
55. Faro (FAO)
56. Rome, Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) (FCO)
57. Frankfurt, International (Rhein-Main) (FRA)
58. Georgetown, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
59. Gibraltar, North Front (GIB)
60. Rio De Janeiro, Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim (GIG)
61. Glasgow, International (GLA)
62. Grenada, Point Saline Intl (GND)
63. Genova, Cristoforo Colombo (GOA)
64. Gothenburg, Landvetter (GOT)
65. Sao Paulo, Guarulhos Intl (GRU)
66. Geneva, Geneve-cointrin (GVA)
67. Hamburg (HAM)
68. Vantaa, Helsinki-vantaa (HEL)
69. Hong Kong, International (HKG)
70. Tokyo, Haneda (HND)
71. Harare (HRE)
72. Hyderabad, Rajiv Gandhi (HYD)
73. Dulles, Washington Dulles Intl (IAD)
74. Houston, George Bush Intercntl. (IAH)
75. Ibiza (IBZ)
76. Innsbruck, Kranebitten (INN)
77. Istanbul, Ataturk (IST)
78. Jeddah, King Abdulaziz International (JED)
79. Jersey, States (JER)
80. New York, John F Kennedy Intl (JFK)
81. Kiev, Borispol (KBP)
82. Kingston, Norman Manley (KIN)
83. Kuwait City, International (KWI)
84. Luanda, 4 de Fevereiro (LAD)
85. Las Vegas, Mc Carran Intl (LAS)
86. Los Angeles, International (LAX)
87. Larnaca (LCA)
88. London, City (LCY)
89. St Petersburg, Pulkovo (LED)
90. Milan, Linate (LIN)
91. Lisbon, Portela (LIS)
92. Lagos, Murtala Muhammed (LOS)
93. Shetland Islands, Sumburgh (LSI)
94. Lusaka (LUN)
95. Luxembourg, Findel (LUX)
96. Livingstone (LVI)
97. Lyon, Satolas (LYS)
98. Chennai/Madras, Madras International (MAA)
99. Madrid, Barajas (MAD)
100. Montego Bay, Sangster International (MBJ)
101. Orlando, International (MCO)
102. Muscat, Seeb (MCT)
103. Mexico City, Juarez International (MEX)
104. Miami, International (MIA)
105. Male, International (MLE)
106. Nelspruit, Kruger Mpumalanga (MQP)
107. Marseille, Provence (MRS)
108. Plaisance, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int (MRU)
109. Munich, Franz Josef Strauss (MUC)
110. Milan, Malpensa (MXP)
111. Naples, Capodichino (NAP)
112. Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International (NBO)
113. Nice, Cote d'Azur International (NCE)
114. Newcastle, (NCL)
115. Tokyo, Narita International (NRT)
116. Chicago, O'Hare International (ORD)
117. Oslo, Gardermoen (OSL)
118. Bucharest, Henri Coanda International (OTP)
119. Beijing, Capital (PEK)
120. Paphos, International (PFO)
121. Philadelphia, International (PHL)
122. Phoenix, Sky Harbor Intl (PHX)
123. Providenciales, International (PLS)
124. Port Elizabeth (PLZ)
125. Trinidad (POS)
126. Prague, Ruzyne (PRG)
127. Prishtina, International (PRN)
128. Pisa, Galileo Galilei (PSA)
129. Punta Cana (PUJ)
130. Shanghai, Pu Dong (PVG)
131. Marrakech, Menara (RAK)
132. Riyadh, King Khaled Intl (RUH)
133. Seattle, tacoma International (SEA)
134. San Francisco, International (SFO)
135. Singapore, Changi (SIN)
136. St Kitts, Robert L Bradshaw International (SKB)
137. Thessaloniki, Makedonia (SKG)
138. Sofia (SOF)
139. Sharm El Sheikh, Ophira International (SSH)
140. Stuttgart, Echterdingen (STR)
141. Salzburg, W.A. Mozart (SZG)
142. Tobago, Crown Point (TAB)
143. Tirana, Rinas (TIA)
144. Tripoli, International (TIP)
145. Toulouse, Blagnac (TLS)
146. Tel Aviv Yafo, Ben Gurion Intl (TLV)
147. Tampa, International (TPA)
148. Turin, Sandro Pertini (caselle) (TRN)
149. Tunis, Carthage (TUN)
150. Berlin, Tegel (TXL)
151. St Lucia, Hewanorra (UVF)
152. Venice, Marco Polo (VCE)
153. Victoria Falls (VFA)
154. Vienna, Schwechat International (VIE)
155. Verona, Valerio Catullo (VRN)
156. Warsaw, Frederic Chopin (WAW)
157. Windhoek, Hosea Kutako International (WDH)
158. Montreal, International (YUL)
159. Richmond, Vancouver Intl (YVR)
160. Calgary, International (YYC)
161. Toronto, Lester B. Pearson International (YYZ)
162. Zurich (ZRH)
Economy class includes a generous free baggage allowance, free drinks and snacks or meals and online check-in.
Premium economy, available on selected long haul routes, provides passengers with more legroom, more privacy, space and comfort in a smaller, secluded cabin.
Business class provides passengers with lounge access, meals and drinks, extra space to work or relax and fully flat beds on all long haul flights.
First is the highest class of travel available.
Passengers that travel in First class receive exceptional level of facilities, from luxurious lounges to on-board fine dining, in every stage of their journey.
Before your departure, relax in a comfortable, stylish leisure area, with numerous facilities that can transform your waiting into a special experience.
Over 60 dedicated British Airways lounges and more than 90 additional partner lounges around the world, are open to British Airways passengers that are:
• flying with BA in First, Club World or Club Europe
• a Silver or Gold member of the BA Executive Club
• an Emerald or Sapphire member of any of the oneworld alliance frequent flyer programs
You can find the British Airways Lounges in the following airports:
14 in London Heathrow Airport
3 in London Gatwick, North Terminal
3 in New York JFK
2 in Sydney, Bangkok, Singapore, Johannesburg, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington DC Dulles
British Airways Lounges can also be found at the airports of:
Manchester, Newcastle, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Dubai, Abuja, Cape Town, Lagos, Nairobi, Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin Tegel, Brussels, Geneva, Istanbul, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Munich, Rome, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Atlanta, Bermuda, Los Angeles, Newark, Phoenix
Snacks, meals and drinks, as well as informational and entertaining material are offered onboard, in order to make your flight even more pleasant and confortable.
See below the in-flight services provided in British Airways flights, depending on your travel class:
Passengers are able to choose their meal from an à la carte menu and the crew will serve it at a time that suits them
On Longer International Flights:
Passengers are able to choose from BA’s extensive menu, from four-course dining to light salads and snacks, all complemented with wine and Champagne.
On Flights within Europe and some North African destinations:
Passengers are able to choose from a selection of hot and cold dishes. On early flights, passengers can have either a full English breakfast or a Continental breakfast. A full free bar, including Champagne, is also part of the service.
On Selected long haul routes:
Passengers enjoy a three-course meal as well as a complimentary bar service throughout the flight.
On flights into and out of London Heathrow, passengers can choose a main course from the business class menu.
On longer International flights, passengers enjoy a three-course meal as well as a complimentary bar service.
On Flights within UK, Europe and some North African destinations, passengers enjoy breakfast with coffee and tea, while free drinks and snacks are served throughout the rest of the flight.
For flights of up to 1½ hours to and from London Heathrow, BA offers free drinks mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
Special and medical meals
BA provides with suitable meals passengers who require special dietary.
- Selection of the latest released movies, television and music programs, as well as games that you can watch on the wide entertainment screen positioned on the back of the seats.
- British and international newspapers
- “High Life” magazine
- Duty free shopping from the “High Life” Shop
British Airways booking via tripsta.co.nz
Book British Airways cheapest flights using tripsta.co.nz cheap airfares search, save time and money! Choose your departure airport, destination, desired date and book British Airways ‘s cheapest flight tickets. After you find the desired British Airways flight, you can book it online using your credit card. For further details, you can call +6448318692 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
British Airways flight reservations are just a few clicks away!
After you complete British Airways flight booking, an email will be sent to you, confirming your flight, and after your flight is confirmed a second email will be sent to you with all the necessary details of your reservation. In order to receive your boarding pass, you just need to have with you all the necessary travel documents. Optionally, the number of your electronic flight ticket which was issued by tripsta.co.nz. Find the cheapest British Airways flights at tripsta.co.nz and enjoy your trip!
Why make British Airways reservations via tripsta.co.nz?
You can search easily and quickly, all domestic and international flights with British Airways. Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss any British Airways news and British Airways offers. All available British Airways routes are now offered to you via tripsta.co.nz so you can make the ideal choice at a low price!